Friday, September 5, 2008

Off to the races!

An adventure of something new must have a starting point, so today the bell sounds to try something new. I should find myself motivated to get a variety of other things done, but perhaps a chance to express in words a few observations from Virginia, USA might be fun.

I'll certainly be looking forward to learning a lot here, reading the comments & gaining some wisdom into the world around me. Thanks for reading along, and please comment or email me with anything on your mind as I explore life unsystematically.

I will highlight the title... 'Expiration Friday' is typically the third Friday of a given month in which stock options typically expire. Although one set of options can expire this third Friday, it seems fitting that other contracts continue into future months, or are opened and created for future months at any given time. So, although expiration Fridays signal a small end, they leave room for many new beginnings for the future.

No comments: